Toro 7000 Series Diesel 60" 25HP 898cc (74267)
7000 Series Diesel 60" 25HP 898cc (74267)
7000 Series zero turn mower with a high-volume 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck. Powered by high-torque 25 hp (19 kw) Kubota® Diesel 898cc Engine. Fast ground speed of 11.2 mph (18 km/h),
- 25 HP (19 km/h) Kubota® diesel 898cc Engine
- 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck
- Robust 9" cast iron spindle housing with 1" spindle shaft and greaseable bearings
- Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity TURBO FORCE decks deliver unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Equipped with a patented adjustable baffle, TURBO FORCE decks can be fine-tuned in order to conquer changing turf conditions.
- 7-Gauge, High-Strength Steel: The TURBO FORCE deck is constructed of 7-gauge, high-strength steel which is 33% thicker and 32% higher in yield strength than ordinary 10-gauge commercial steel used in 7/10 decks. The combined effect is 75% stronger, so it easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion.
- The Industry's Toughest Spindle Assembly: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Deluxe suspension seat features thick cushions, large bolsters and 3-D isolator mounts that absorb bumps and vibrations to reduce operator fatigue.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- High-performance Discharge Chute: High performance 5/16" (8 mm) rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides excptional clipping dispersion.
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- Powerful Engines: The Kubota 23 hp (17.2 kw) liquid-cooled diesel engines are geared for high torque while also delivering fast 11.2 mph (18 kph) ground speeds. The powerful, yet fuel-efficient engines come in a compact package that is exceptionally well balanced for low vibration. The liquid-cooled system ensures cleaner combustion and extended engine life.
- Folding Rollover Protection System ROPS: A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Convenience and Comfort: Operator controls are conveniently located. Large 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter steering levers increase comfort and reduce fatigue. Handy storage compartment provides location for cell phone, tools, and more. Built-in cup holder provided.
- Engine: 25 HP* (19 kw) Kubota® Diesel 898cc
- Fuel Capacity: Diesel -12 gallons (45.4 L)
- Cutting Width: 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard, tools-free
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister Air Cleaner
- Armrests: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500 ft/min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type: 1/4" (6 mm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 2" x 2" x 3/16" (5.1 x 5.1 x 5 mm) steel
- Caster Tires: 13" x 6.5"-6" (33 x 16.5 - 15.2 cm) Flat-free semi-pneumatic
- Cooling System: Liquid-Cooled
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 60" (152 cm) TURBO FORCE®
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Hydraulic 16 cc (1 cu. in.) Hydro-Gear tandem pumps
- Drive Tires: 24" x 12"-12" (61 x 30.5 - 30.5 cm)
- Front Bumper: Reinforced bull-nose front bumper
- Ground Speed: 11.2 mph (18 km/h) forward
- Height of Cut: 1-1/2" - 5" in 1/4" (3.8 - 12.7 cm in 6 mm) increments
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- ROPS: Folding; standard
- Seat: Deluxe Suspension
- Spindle Bearings: Greasable ball bearings
- Spindle Housing: 9" (22.9 cm) diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) dia. levers; adjustable
- Weight: 1484 lbs / 673.1 kg
- Cool Tops™ Downdraft System: Available exclusively from Toro, the Cool Tops downdraft system is a patented, 12-volt fan that can be mounted to Toro® Z Master® riding mowers equipped with a roll-over protection system (ROPS) - whether old or new. It's designed to promote comfort and productivity by keeping motor heat, insects, and debris off equipment operators. The Cool Tops heavy-duty, S Blade Trimline fan utilizes the power system of a mower's traction unit to deliver an output of 1800 cubic feet per minute (cfm) (50.9 cubic metres per minute) air flow. The fan's sturdy construction measures 25 inches (63.5 cm) long by 20.5 inches (52 cm) wide and includes a steel frame, plus a waterproof motor and switch.
- Deluxe Rider Cover: Heavy-duty waterproof cover is abrasion- and tear-resistant. Vented design helps minimize heat and moisture build-up. Part # 490-7319 Deluxe Rider Cover - All Z-Masters
- E-Z Vac™ Bagger Collection System: Toro® Z Master® E-Z Vac triple baggers (for 60" / 72" (152cm / 182.9 cm) decks) deliver excellent collection performance, convenience and versatility. Commercial-grade, reinforced mesh bags include convenient dump handles. No tools, quick-release design allows for easy removal of the collection system, making it a snap to alternate between bagging and side discharge.
- E-Z Vac™ DFS Collection System: Quiet and powerful, the Toro E-Z Vac™ collection system is spindle-driven and offers quick conversion between bagging and side discharge without tools.The horizontal blower impeller is positioned parallel to, and above the mower deck creating continuous airflow from deck to collection system. The Dump-From-the-Seat (DFS) features allows you to dump debris in only seconds - without ever having to leave your seat! Deck-mounted, spindle-driven fan; Dump-From-the-Seat, commercial- grade steel and polyethylene hopper; 8.3 cu. ft. capacity (6.7 bushels). L 48" deck - 103.2" (262.0 cm)W 48" deck - 63.9" (162.3 cm)> L 52" deck - 103.2" (262.0 cm)W52" deck - 67.8" (172.1 cm) Deck-mounted, spindle-driven fan; Dump-From-the-Seat, commercial- grade steel and polyethylene hopper; 13.7 cu. ft. capacity (11 bushels). L 60" deck - 107.1" (271..9 cm)W 60" deck - 75.2" (191.1 cm) L72" deck - 110.2" (281.3 cm)W 72" deck - 87.2" (221.1 cm) NOTE: Length & width measurements are as installed.
- Optional Blades: In addition to the high sail blade, which comes standard on Z Master® Z590 Series mowers, additional 1/4" (6 mm) blades are available to match regional and seasonal mowing conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Operator-Controlled Discharge Chute: Landscape friendly rubber discharge chute provides complete control of clippings. with three discharge settings, from wide open to blocked, the OCDC will put the clippings where you want them and not in beds, streets, etc. The integral design allows the discharge chute to remain in place and on the machine, reducing the risk of personal injury and property damage.
- Recycler® Mulching Kits: Recycler mulching kits deliver the industry's finest mulching performance and reduce mowing time up to 38% vs. bagging*.*Respondents in a Texas A&M University study cut their lawns 38% faster when they didn't bag.
- Striping Kit: The optional striping kit is easily installed and provides a premium "ball park" after-cut appearance.
- Utility Bags: Toro® utility bags for riding mowers are ideal for holding trash, tools, keys, and cell phones. They keep landscaping pros on the go and productive by transporting the essentials they need to get the job done. The lightweight yet durable bags are constructed of heavy-duty mesh fabric to keep contents secure, visible and within reach. They're available in over-the-seat and armrest styles and in sizes that match varying machines and mowing needs.
- Z Stand™ Kit: Exclusive Toro Z Stand provides an on-board tool to simply elevate the front end of the machine and provide easy access to the underside of the deck, at the shop or in the field. Just swing the on-board Z-Stand jack out in front of the cutting deck, then drive forward until it locks into place.
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp (19 kw)
- Engine Type
- Hydraulic 16 cc (1 cu. in.) Hydro-Gear tandem pumps)
- Wheel Size
- 24 in. x 12 in.-12 in. (61 x 30.5 - 30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (152 cm)