Toro 32" Fixed Deck Gear Drive Pistol Grip (30632)
32" Fixed Deck Gear Drive Pistol Grip (30632)
Fixed Deck Gear Drive
14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc Engine with 32" (81 cm) deck. The 32" deck size is perfect for tight areas and mowing around obstacles.
- 14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- 5-Speed gearbox with 9 spline coupler
- Fast 6.2 mph (10 km/h) ground speed
- Pistol Grip Control System: The individual handles make it easier to control tracking long straight lines. The release to go interlock, reduces operator fatigue.
- Rugged Deck Design: High-capacity 7/10 guage deck delivers unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion. The 5" deep deck features 8" aluminum spindles and a rubber discharge chute.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Rugged Spindle Assembly: Rigorously tested to ensure that it can survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. The cast iron housing, with a massive 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter base, absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the robust deck shell. Built with maintenance-free sealed ball bearings.
- Extended Life Drive System: Extended life drive system with Husqvarna Peerless 700 series transmission, featuring a 9-spline drive coupler.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Engine: 14.5 HP* Kawasaki® FS481V 603cc
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gallons (19 L)
- Height of Cut: 1" to 4-1/4" in 1/8" increments (2.5 cm to 11 cm in 3 mm increments)
- Number of Blades: 2
- Starter: Recoil
- Drive System: 5-Speed Transmission
- Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge: Side-discharge standard
- Air Filter: 2-Stage Air Cleaner
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000 ft/min (5,486 m/min)
- Brake System: 6" (15 cm) Band Brakes
- Caster Tires: 9" x 3.50-4" (23 cm x 9 - 10 cm) Flat-free
- Deck Design: 32" (81 cm) Side Discharge
- Drive Tires: 13" x 5.00-6" (33 cm x 12.7 - 15 cm)
- Ground Speed: 6.2 mph (10 km/h) fwd; reverse assist
- Height: 41" (104 cm)
- Length: 78" 198 cm)
- Steering Controls: Pistol Grips
- Tires: 13" x 5" (33 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Transmission: 5-speed gearbox w/ 9 spline coupler
- Width: 32.8" (83 cm) w/chute up
- Weight: 402 lbs (182 kg)
- Recycler® Mulching Kits: Recycler mulching kits deliver the industry's finest mulching performance and reduce mowing time up to 38% vs. bagging*.*Respondents in a Texas A&M University study cut their lawns 38% faster when they didn't bag.
- Atomic® Mulching Blades: Atomic® mulching blades feature an aggressive "tooth" design that shreds grass and leaves into small particles. The teeth curl upward behind the blade to suspend clippings in the chamber so they are cut and re-cut until they virtually disappear. Turn your Toro Groundsmaster® into an Atomic® mulching machine!
- Soft Baggers: Cloth bag kit available for seasonal clean-up, or small debris collection jobs.
- TRU TRAK® Sulky: Toro's patented TRU TRAK® sulky is the industry's most innovative sulky design. Large, independently pivoting foot plates greatly reduce operator fatigue while the 2-point connection eliminates jack-knifing in turns or reverse. The unit tracks "true" and straight every time. Foot pads pivot into stowed position when operating in conditions not conducive to sulky operation and for trailering convenience.
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of this engine was laboratory rated by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940. As configured to meet safety, emission, and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on this class of mower will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 14.5 HP Kawasaki® FS481V
- 5-speed gearbox w/ 9 spline coupler
- Wheel Size
- 13 in. x 5.00-6 in. (33 cm x 12.7 - 15 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (19 L)
- Discharge Type
- Side-discharge standard